MicroPulser 1000M provides pulses on both output channels - regardless of rotation direction. True Absolute Rate filtering provides a +/-36 degrees of rotation de-bounce window. When flow is reversed, allow 36 degrees of rotation (100 pulses) before pulse output resumes on both outputs.
Read more about True Absolute Rate...
MicroPulser 1000M Manual
- Matched Outputs provides pulses to two systems from one pulser
- Provides 1000 pulses per revolution
- Designed for class I, Division 1 Groups C and D locations
- Designed to fit most industrial and commercial gas meters
- Microprocessor True Absolute Rate algorithm removes error pulses caused by vibration or mechanical noise
- Open collector outputs simplify interfacing
- Standard 1/2" NPT electrical connection
- Environmentally sealed electronics
- Lubrication free Engineered Plastic bearings