MicroLink provides the hardware interface between Highway Addressable Remote Transducer devices (HART®) and a Windows® PC with a USB port. Universal Serial Bus (USB) drivers make MicroLink compatible with most software developed for RS-232 serial port interface modems. MicroLink appears as an RS-232 Com port to your software.
A rugged design makes MicroLink an ideal choice for field engineers and technicians who service HART devices in an industrial environment.
MicroLink is compatible with all certified HART devices and all leading HART configuration and monitoring software that us an RS-232 serial port for the interface.
USB MicroLink HART Protocol Manual (PDF)
MicroLink HART protocol modem with an RS-232 interface
- Complete HART device interface
- Drivers enable virtual RS-232 port for compatibility with existing software
- Complies with HART physical layer
- Transformer isolation simplifies loop connections and eliminates grounding effects
- Rubber and stainless steel enclosure handles rough field use
- Super low power design for extended portable computer battery life
- Includes USB drivers for Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and 2000
- FCC and CE approved
- RoHS compliant
USB drivers, PACTware 5.0 and the generic HART DTM-6 standard license
are included on a CD.
Optional soft case Part Number 160-0001